District Barwani was formed on 25th May 1998. It was carved out of West-Nimar, Khargone district. Barwani is situated on the south-west side of Madhya Pradesh as well as holy river Narmada is its northern border. District is surrounded by Satpuda (in South) and Vindhyachal (in North) forest ranges.The name Barwani originated from the forests of Bad which had surrounded the city in old times, Wani is the old word for the Garden. Hence the city is known as Barwani, which means the Garden of Bads.own Barwani was the capital of old Barwani State before 1948. This small State was spared by British, Mughals and Marathas because of its rocky terrain and less productive soil. The Rana dynasty ruled the state throught the history. The history of this dynasty goes back to 13th century.Town Barwani was also know as Badnagar and Siddha Nagar. The place is also famous for Chool Giri, Jain pilgrimage centre of Bawangaja..Before Independence Barwani was known as ‘The Paris of Nimar’.
|Contact Number : 07290222040||Email : email@example.com||No. of Seats : 24|
|Lead Trainer Name : Post vacant||Mobile : 0000000000|
|Trainer Name : Akshay Soni||Mobile : 9752136343|
|DEGM Name : Sanjay Bamne ( Incharge )||DEGM Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||Mobile : 9755804200|
Old Collectorate Office Premises, Barwani -451666 (M.P.)