Alirajpur

Alirajpur district was taken from Jhabua district on 17 May 2008. It is located in the Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh, near the border of Gujarat and Maharashtra. The geographical location of this district is hilly, and the majority of the population here consists of tribal people who live in small villages around the city of Alirajpur. However, the city\\\\\\\\'s population mainly consists of normal people.\\\\r\\\\n According to the 2011 census, the total area of ​​Alirajpur district is 3,182.00 sq km. Alirajpur district is surrounded by Dhar and Barwani districts in the east, Gujarat in the west, Jhabua district in the north and Maharashtra state in the south.\\\\r\\\\n The latitude of Alirajpur city is 22 ° 18 ″ 19 N and the longitude of Alirajpur city is 74 ° 21 ″ 9 ′ E. The district is situated on the Vindhya Mountains north of the Narmada River, and is along the south western margin of the Malwa Plateau.\\\\r\\\\n According to the 2011 census, Alirajpur district has a population of 728,677, which is equivalent to the nation of Bhutan or the state of Alaska. The population density of the district is 229 per square kilometer (590 / sq mi). Its population growth rate in the decade 2001–2011 was 19.4 percent. Alirajpur has a sex ratio of 1,009 females for every 1,000 males.\\\\r\\\\n The district consists of 5 tehsils Alirajpur, Jobat, Sondwa, Kattiwada and Chandra Shekhar Azad Nagar (Bhabhara). The district currently has two Madhya Pradesh assembly constituencies, Alirajpur and Jobat, both of which are part of Ratlam Lok Sabha constituency.\\\\r\\\\n Alirajpur is one of the 51 districts of Madhya Pradesh state in India. It was created from Alirajpur, Jobat and Bhabra tehsils of the former Jhabua district on 17 May 2008. Alirajpur is the administrative headquarters of the district. The district occupies an area of 2,165.24 square kilometres (836.00 sq mi ), and at the 2011 census had a population of 728,677.\\\\r\\\\nThe district is named after its headquarters, Alirajpur, which was the capital of the former princely state of Ali Rajpur. The name of this town is derived by conjoining Ali ( the fortress town and the former capital of the princely state founded by Anand Deo in 1437 ) and Rajpur ( the latter capital ). According to the 2011 census Alirajpur district has a population of 728,677, roughly equal to the nation of Bhutan or the US state of Alaska. This gives it a ranking of 498th in India (out of a total of 640). The district has a population density of 229 inhabitants per square kilometre (590/sq mi). Its population growth rate over the decade 2001–2011 was 19.4 per cent. Alirajpur has a sex ratio of 1,009 females for every 1,000 males, and a literacy rate of 37.22 per cent, the lowest in India. Before the Indian independence in 1947, the Alirajpur State was under Bhopawar Agency sub-division of the Central India Agency. This principality was founded in 1437 and merged with the Indian Union after the Indian independence.
Contact Number : 9589960504 Email : rcbcalp@mapit.gov.in No. of Seats : 24
Lead Trainer Name : VACANT Mobile : 9589960504
Trainer Name : VACANT Mobile : 9589960504
DEGM Name : sapan ditya gupta DEGM Email : degmalirajpur@gmail.com Mobile : 9589960504

RCBC, 1st Floor, NEW BUILDING JANPAD PANCHAYAT ALIRAJPUR MP 457887