- e-Daksh centres have been established for imparting training to Government Officials.
- Currently, these are the Training Programmes:
|SN||Training Programme||Duration (Hrs)|
|1||Basic Computer Course||60|
|2||Basic Computer Course – Medium Level||45|
|3||Basic Computer Course – Advanced Level||45|
|4||Advanced MS-Office Course||30|
|5||Internet and e-mail||10|
|11||Refresher Course- Basic Computer and Trouble-shooting||12|
|12||Refresher Programe on Internet e Mail, Social Media||6|
- Apart from the above mentioned dedicated training programs, customized Training Programmes are also offered to cater the need of the departments
- Facility to provide trainings at all centres simultaneously, as per the departments/offices need.
- To enable government employees to get accustomed with various existing and upcoming IT enablement programmes. District / Department specific training are carried out at these centres
- For the purpose of providing end to end solution, an e-Daksh Web Portal (edaksh.gov.in) has been launched having features like Enquiry Generation, Registration, Batch Allotment, Attendance, Online Examination, Feedback etc.