e Daksh Madhya Pradesh
To sensitize Government officials of various departments in the implementation of e-Governance and Information Technology projects, Department of Science and Technology, GoMP t has started eDaksh Project through Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT).
For IT Capacity Building of Government employees, e Daksh Centes have been established in two phases. Centres were established across 15 Districts in Phase 1 and after seeing the benefits of this project, in Phase II in remaining 36 Districts e Daksh have been established.
All centres have established with the capacity of approx 25 computers and state of the art Technology. In the coming 5 Years, 8 Lacs Government employees are targeted for IT /e Governance Trainings.
FACILITIES AT eDAKSH CENTRES
- e Daksh Centers remains open from 10.30 AM- 5.30 PM in all working days for providing training to Government employees
- Centres have the capacity of 25-30 Computers
- Each e Daksh centers are equipped with State of the Art Technology and having Projector, Projector Screen, PA system and UPS for uninterrupted power supply.
- At e Daksh 2 Experienced Trainers have been appointed.
- Training Material is provided to the participants during Training.
- Facility to provide trainings at all centres simultaneously, as per the departments/offices need.
- Time to Time services of Guest Lectures are arranged at eDaksh Centes to impart training on any specific topics
- To cultivate the training programs and to manage the e Daksh a Training Collaboration Unit (TCU) has been set up in MAP_IT
- For the purpose of providing end to end solution, an e-Daksh Web Portal (edaksh.gov.in) has been launched having features like Enquiry Generation, Registration, Batch Allotment, Attendance, Online Examination, Feedback etc.
- Interested Participants from different Organisation may opt Online registration for enrolling in desired Training